"It doesn't have to be a miracle."

Well, we just wish it was, but at the end we just ask for something simpler.
For those who understand souls, it's just a matter of time to reach another soul to feel complete.
Unfortunately, nowadays, it's something rare. However, people still keep looking for it. They could even think that they are not, but at the end, it is what counts.
It can be tacky whatever, I don't care anymore. It can be whatever for the others, as soon as I know what it is to me, I don't care what people think of it.
My life, my soul, my arms, my body, my mind, my wishes, my everything... belong to a soul at the same size of mine. And it doesn't have to be a miracle. Please, just look at me and see me.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Entender vs. Compreender

Morte e Doença - Death and Illness

Pay it forward