Lets talk?...

Lets say that it would be possible to talk through our minds and hearts where words are said but not pronunciated. 
A time that people are not interrupted and not misunderstood... too good to be true.

Yes! Utopia you would state. Definetely... a world far beyond from where we are at this moment.
This is why I'm happy with what I've got among family nowadays. I can't say that it's perfect but it's much better from what most people have. Besides what I've been spread and gathered. It's worth it, every effort. Unfortunately, we sometimes forget about it and leave for the moment. Well, not so me so much anymore.

Anyway, lets keep our heah ahead to what matters and keep on track.

I stand for it.

Lets talk and see where we go.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Entender vs. Compreender

Morte e Doença - Death and Illness

Pay it forward